1. The price: If you’re on a budget, or planning on an extended stay in Miami, you won’t find a better price than our great South Beach studios. Well, we say little, but what you get is normally twice the size of a hotel room, with a kitchen, dining, and living room area as well as a great big, comfortable bed. The most you’ll ever pay is $199 a night, but we’re always running specials and promotions so keep an eye on the twitter feed and facebook page!
2. The extras: You know how you almost always have to pay for internet access in your hotel room, and even then, it’s a shitty connection? Well, just forget all that when you stay with us – there’s WiFi in every apartment and it’s fast and reliable. Want to take a night off and veg in front of the TV? We’ve got cable for that. Forgot your toiletries – our bathrooms are stocked with mini versions of the products you’ll need plus there’s a hairdryer and iron there in case you need them.
3. Accommodation to suit your style: Ever tried telling a hotel you’d prefer something ‘more urban’ or ‘the glamorous suite’? Yeah, not happening. With MyStudioMiami.com, we’ve got apartments with incredible graffiti on the walls, we’ve got chic boudoir-style studios, and we’ve got summery, classic accommodation just steps from the beach. Just mention at the time of booking if you’re looking for something in particular and we’ll do our best to hook you up!
4. Location: We know why you’re vacationing in South Beach, so we made sure that all our apartments are within (really short) walking distance to the beach and the shopping, bars, and restaurants of Lincoln Road. So pretty much everything you need is 5 minutes away. You’re welcome!
5. Awesome service: We want you to enjoy everything about your experience with us, from booking to check-out and beyond. There’s a reason why more than a third of our Miami guests come back to stay with us again. Our guest service team are seriously committed to making you happy – so don’t be shy! Let them know how they can make your stay unforgettable.